These horrible airlines ruined my vacation!I was travelling from Kyiv, Ukraine to Sri Lanka with my family: my husband and 8 years old daughter.

We booked the trip including airline tickets beforehand and were looking forward to this exciting vacation...But who could predict that the whole trip would turn into ***! Thanks to Flydubai. The first flight from Kyiv to Dubai was delayed (7 hours). Before landing in Dubai we had to be flying around about 1.30 min just in the air due to multiple flights' mess in Dubai airport: they simply had no place to land our aircraft.

But then, when we finally arrived to Dubai airport, noone from Fludubai personnel informed us about the status of our transfer to Sri Lanka, or gave us further guidelines on what to do, where to go, how to handle this situation etc. We were tired, my daughter wanted to sleep and have some meal at least (as you might know Flydubai doesn't serve meal during the flights). There was no even place to have a seat as it was overcrowded. There were about 350 angry customers who were also having issues with their flights because of Flydubai negligence.

I started to shout out loud to attract Flydubai staff as really nobody was even tried to help us. They had only one CS person who was typing something and didn't hurry up to change our tickets. Just imagine, we started our trip at 6 am in the morning March 25th, and arrived to Dubai at midnight between 25th and 26th of March. However, what a surprise was to find out that the next flight to Colombo airport (Sri Lanka) was scheduled to 2 pm next day!!!!

We spent more than 12 hours in the airport!!!! But, when we finally got the tickets to Sri Lanka (thanks God they arranged our transit flight by Emirates) we weren't allowed to enter the aircraft as Flydubai didn't provide Emirates with some additional documentation. FINALLY, all was settled down, we came to Colombo airport. BUT, another surprise: our baggage is lost!

GREAT NEWS! We received our baggage back only on the 3rd day of our stay in Sri Lanka. And of course we have got no compensation either from our travel agency, or Flydubai...

Thank you, Flydubai for your "excellent" service!I realize you are a low-cost company, but please be humans and simply provide normal customer service to your clients.

Review about: Flydubai Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Flydubai?

Comments